1) Each student should make sure to bring their sheet music, a pencil, and a recording device to each lesson.
2) Together, Rachel and her student(s) choose repertoire that is best suited for the student’s voice and musical ability. Students can (and should) also bring any pieces of interest to lessons.
3) If Rachel asks students to work on something outside of a lesson, the student should try their best to ensure that happens, this way the student can get the most out of their lesson.
Attendance and Scheduling
1) Rachel will send you schedule reminders via email or text message for the upcoming lesson. This way, the student can confirm the lesson with Rachel ahead of time.
2) If the student needs to cancel a voice lesson, please let Rachel know as soon as possible. Lessons must be canceled no less than 24 hours ahead of time. (Reasonable exceptions excluded)
3) If you need to cancel a lesson, Rachel will schedule a make up lesson.
Methods of payment:
Cash: (Please bring exact amount)
Check: (Please make it out to Rachel Norton)